A Re-Introduction of Sorts

After years of writing a blog and then years of not writing one, I was inspired to start back up again while being stuck inside during a Tropical Storm in SE Texas. Gotta make the best of a rough situation, right?? 

In previous iterations, I have written my fair share of product reviews, race reports, and about mental training techniques, and I plan on touching on those, but mostly wanted to tie together and more than anything just talk about life on here and how to develop and use a growth mindset. 

For those who have never read or followed before, I’m a Counselor and Sport Psychology Consultant by trade and my biggest passions are running, the outdoors, and helping others out-so much I do it for a living. And I’m always game to hear or share a good story!  Hope you find it useful and sometimes entertaining.  I’m not sure exactly where this thing’s going to go but let’s get started!

First up is a little post about selfies, dinosaurs, and perspective. I promise it will make some sense! 


Oh, and if there’s something you want to hear or learn about, don’t be shy and shoot me a message! Adrienne.langelier@gmail.com.

Social Media: 

Twitter: @alangelier
instagram: @adrienne.langelier
FB: facebook.com/langelierSPC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of Letting Go: We Don't Gotta Work it Out

The Art of Letting Go: Lessons from a Season

Consistency and why it matters.